It always amazes me how community spirited and chock full of knowledge Facebook groups can be. They’ve taught me an immense amount about how to care for Loki over the last couple of years.
So I’ve created my own supportive space for owners who want to learn from one another and provide the best life for their dogs.
As you’ve taken the time to visit my site, (thank you!) I want to personally invite you to join my Facebook group for nutty dog lovers.
The group is a safe space to share your adventures with your furry friends, ask questions and mingle with other owners.
- Gain advice from other owners who’ve been in the same shoes as you.
- Share your favourite pics and journeys in a private online space.
- Connect with other owners and arrange dog walking/socialisation meetups in your area.
- Get regular tips and tricks about dog care, obedience training, canine enrichment and recipes for dogs.
- There’s no such thing as a stupid question. We’ve all been there! New and experienced dog owners are there to provide answers without judgement.
- Be part of a community that loves dogs just as much as you do!
If you’d like to join the group I’d love to have you.
Simply click here to join.
Hope to see you there!